Friday, December 4, 2009

Tutorial task 8 - Examining some net.art (by jason nelson)

Take a look at: digital poet Jason Nelson's SecretTechnology.com
You should explore AT LEAST THREE of his creations and write about your response to the works that you are viewing.

I explore 3 of them:
(1). I made this. you play this, we are enemies
(2). Ending eventually ends
(3). stunningly harmful songs

1. How does it make you feel?
When I first entered the net.art I feel really confusing. The colours inside is really colourful, I should say I do not like them.

2.What does it makes you think about?
For (1), I played the game, but I really do not know what I were doing. The background music is a little bit annoying.

For (2), I should say that is quite creative. I think it can be a kind of newspaper collection, which can collect and manage the newspaper you like.

For (3), all other things are good, except the songs.

3. What are the other media forms that it uses, or is similar to?

different to the tradition media forms, but smilar to the video games

4.If we accept that Jason's worksre poetry - How do you "read" digital poetry like that?
Differnt understanding comes up with different ideas, I should we should all be more creative when we read suck poety.


No comments:

Post a Comment